Sunday, February 17, 2019

Intermediate French - DAC - Mid February Post


Bonjour parents!
This week at TALK we’ve been learning how to ask questions!

Qui: who
Quoi: what
Où: where
Quand: when
Comment: How
Combien: how many

We played jeopardy, I said phrases in French and they had to run to the papers on the table that had the interrogatory word that they would use to ask a question for that phrase.

Henry vit a Davis. - Où
J’ai trois stylos. - Combien
Je me réveille a 8 heures – Quand ?
Ça va bien merci. – Comment vas-tu ?
Je m’appelle Ali . – Comment t’appelles tu ?
Henry lives in Davis – Where (Où)
I have 3 pens – How many (Combien)
I wake up at 8am – When (Quand)
I am well thank you! – How (are you)
My name is Ali – How (Comment)

The game worked very well and I’m very impressed with how much the students retained from this week!

On Thursday, we celebrated Valentine’s Day by learning valentine’s day vocab and making cards! Here are some photos from that activity! 



à bientôt!
- Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment