Friday, May 24, 2019

Beginner French - DAC - May Post!

Bonjour TALK Parents,

Merci!! The TALK school year has come to an end and I just wanted to say thanks to you and your amazing children! It was a pleasure teaching the Beginner French class and I hope that the students had as much fun as I did. Thank you to the families that came to Open House this morning and joined the students in playing games, it was a lot of fun! I wanted to make one last post to say thank you and to summarize what we did this past month!

At the beginning of this month we learned about feelings and emotions, the students each created their own emojis to show a feeling:

Je suis fatigué (I am tired)            Je suis malade (I am sick)           Je suis heureuse (I am happy)

After that, we began preparing for our End of the Year Performance where the students made crêpes. All of the students worked so hard and I could tell that they were dedicating time outside of class to memorize their lines, I was super impressed! It was a fun two weeks practicing and preparing all of our props, and then it was finally performance day and the students did such a fantastic job!


To all of you once again, thank you for an amazing year! Au revoir et bon été!!
- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment