Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Int. Spanish at NDE

¡Hola a todo el mundo!


Over the past month in the Intermediate Spanish class at North Davis Elementary, we have been learning verbs and vocabulary and preparing for the big day - our presentations at Davis Arts Center.

For the presentation, each student picked one or two of the Mexican states and wrote a report on it. This was actually an idea that one of our students had, and it turned out to be a great one!









I have enjoyed teaching all of the students in this class (Maisie, Abby, Toby, Cyrus, Devansh, Willa and Hannah) but sorry to not be able to continue in the fall, when my regular teaching schedule will change. 

I hope that every one of these students continues learning a second or third language. Ask me about the cognitive benefits of being multilingual the next time you see me!

Abrazos,

Maestro Avi

No comments:

Post a Comment