Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Intermediate Spanish Birch Lane

Hola padres,

My name is Irene Sanchez I am the intermediate Spanish teacher at Birch Lane.
Just wanted to say that class has been great since the beginning, and we all have been enjoying class. The students have been working very hard and currently working on learning opposites. These past few weeks have been more fun with the students since they have had a few projects to work on. One of the projects consisted of making clocks (as you can see below), the students made clocks while learning time in Spanish.

I will be planning more projects for the students in the coming future. They are such a joy, and I am happy we all are having fun in class.

















Sorry for not writing a blog sooner, but I will keep you updated more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment