Sunday, September 23, 2018

Welcome Spanish Intermediate - Korematsu

¡Hola padres de TALK! ☺

My name is Teresa Herrera-Guerrero and I will be teaching Spanish Intermediate at Korematsu this year (yay!).

This past week we reviewed introductions, and greetings. The kids worked on an "About Me" page where they got to write a little bit more about their favorite things (such as their favorite foods, colors, season, movies, and more), using full Spanish sentences!

The kids' About Me page
Here is a list of the things reviewed in class last week that you can practice at home with your child:

  • My name is ______ / Mi nombre es _______
  • I am _______ years old / Yo tengo _______ años
  • I am from ______ / Yo soy de _________
  • Hello / Hola
  • Goodbye / Adiós
  • Good morning / Buenos días
  • Good afternoon / Buenas tardes
  • Good evening/night / Buenas noches
  • Thank you / Gracias
  • Please  / Por favor
  • You're welcome / De nada
  • See you later / Hasta luego
  • Sorry / Lo siento 
  • Excuse me / Compermiso 
  • How are you? / ¿Cómo estás?
  • What's your name? / ¿Cómo te llamas?
  • Where are you from? / ¿De dónde eres?
  • Where do you live? / ¿Dónde vives?
  • How old are you? / ¿Cuántos años tienes?
  • What day is it today? / ¿Qué día es hoy?
  • What is that? ¿Qué es eso?
  • How do you say ____? / ¿Cómo se dice _____? 
I am super excited to be working with your kids this semester :) if you ever have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach me at teguerrero@ucdavis.edu

Un saludo,

Maestra Teresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment