Saturday, December 7, 2019

Beg./Int. ASL- Patwin- December Post

Hello Patwin ASL Parents!
In the past couple of weeks we have learned various meal and beverage signs. We learned signs such as meat, beef, fish, turkey, pork, spaghetti, hamburger, sushi, taco, cereal, bread, sandwich. We also learned signs such as dairy, yogurt, ice cream cheese and milkshake.

These are some of the student's art work. They created meat platters out of construction paper to represent the signs we learned. 





We also learned new phrases such as, I have .., I don't have ..., I like, I don't like.., I want..., I don't want.., my favorite.. Try asking them to sign their favorite fruit or their favorite food! 

In the upcoming weeks we will be continuing useful phrases such as ordering at a restaurant and starting animal signs.

I appreciate your support and would like to keep encouraging students to use their ASL outside of the classroom.  As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, comments or concerns. My email is gortizf@ucdavis.edu. 



Respectfully,




Grecia Ortiz Flores 

No comments:

Post a Comment