Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Beginning and Intermidate ASL at Patwin

Hello!

This week it seems like my students were doing just great and pretty quiet.  I think it's because of the dull weather, but they paid attention to new vocabulary so far!

They learned about opposites and directions and how to make them into their "own" ASL sentences.  I noticed that their ASL sentences are improving.  I still encourage them to use facial expressions and body languages.  If you sign, "Me feel sick" without using facial expression, a Deaf person will feel unsure if you are actually sick or not.  So, use "sad-blah" facial expression to show that you are actually sick.

They have been doing well!  Tomorrow is a FUN Thursday.  What does it mean?!  That means all students will be my teacher!   I will be their student!  That will be fun!

Have a good and long weekend!

Teacher Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment