Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Int Spanish - Birch Lane - Mid January

Hola padres,

I hope you all are doing well and had a great start to the week. It has been a while since my last post and I apologize for that.

I am happy to see the students come back and although it is the second week back from winter break the students have learned so much. Las week we had a small review on certain topics such as clothing, body parts, questions, verbs and other things. This week we are working on food. The students have always enjoyed talking about food and learning about it. I have asked what their favorite food is to eat. As seen below the students wrote a sentence on what their favorite was and made a drawing.

 

 




They are doing so well with writing sentences and putting different phrases together. The students are also to conjugate a few verbs on their own with minimal help. I have seen great improvement, this semester, from all the students. Overall, the students have done great work!



I hope you all have a great rest of the week. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

Best regards,
Irene Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment