Friday, March 1, 2019

Birch Lane - Intermediate Spanish

Hola padres,

I hope you all are doing fine. The students have been doing really well in class. This past month we have been working hard with new topics such as animals, community places, professions and school subjects. I have seen so much progress with the students especially in their writing. The students have been working on writing more phrases or sentences these past few weeks as well. Below are some stuff that the kids have been working on. I hope you enjoy and like always, if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

Best,
Irene


The students were working on a small comic book. They got to choose the topic. Here is a small sample of what they wrote. I have to say all the students impressed me with their writing skills. There writing skills have been getting strong. Yay!

Also, the students made cootie catchers. I was not able to get a picture of all of them, but i can say they turned out great.


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment