Friday, November 2, 2018

Int. Spa - Pioneer - Día de Muertos

Hola padres de Pioneer!

Last week we learned fruits and vegetables and focused on the verb gustar, "me gustan las fresas" or "no me gusta la piña". The kids became familiar with this verb and its structure. This week we focus on Halloween and Día de Muertos vocabulary. We all had a great time. Here are some pictures :)


     Coloring skulls del Día de Muertos



Altares/ofrendas del Día de Muertos

Image result for dia de muertos photos






We also sang this song in class.


I am also pasting the link of movie trailer. If you'd like you can watch it with your kids this weekend. I think most of you have seen it but if you haven't I HIGHLY encourage you to watch Coco.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlnPHQ3TLX8

Please feel free to ask your children to share with you what they learned about El Día de los Muertos. ¡Gracias!

Atentamente,

Maestra Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment