Last week the kids focused on reviewing more questions and conversational phrases such as introductions. The kids had the opportunity to have conversations with their classmates and ask each other their names, school grade, how they were doing, and more!
The kids also started working on their own comic books, using questions and conversational phrases reviewed in the classroom. Here are some pictures from last week:
Some of the questions you could ask your kid are:
- ¿Cómo te llamas? (what is your name?)
- ¿Cuántos años tienes? (how old are you?)
- ¿A qué escuela vas? (what school do you go to?
- ¿En qué grado estás? (what grade are you in?)
- ¿Cómo estás? (how are you?)
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions/comments/concerns at email@example.com
Maestra Teresa ☺